Thursday, May 26

Isabella the Terrible

It turns out the "terrible twos" phase is not just a myth.  Isabella is turning into the cutest little monster I've ever seen.  Besides being hyper and always getting into trouble, she also screeches like a banshee whenever we suggest she do something she doesn't feel like doing.  Or even when she does want to do it, sometimes.  

I came home from work today to discover my living room had been redecorated.  The walls, floor, and cabinets were all a beautiful shade of crayon blue.  Where Rob was when all this was happening I don't know, but at least he helped me clean it up.  I don't think Isabella quite got the point from my stern lecture; now she'll point to the walls and say "bad Bella, very bad" -- while giggling.

If she weren't so adorable, that girl would be in big trouble.


I didn't think of taking a picture of Isabella's "artwork" until after most of it had been cleaned up.  I could have saved it for my blackmail folder...

2 comments:

Esther said...

I'm so glad my monsters weren't too into decorating! I have found a bunch of "Sianne"'s on the bottom of tables and desks though!

Sarah said...

Haha I remember doing that -- remember the trundle bed? Becca and I wrote messages to each other under there all the time.